By Registering you are stating that you have read and agree to the items listed below along with the release of Liability:
- I understand that tuition is due the 1st of the Month and that a $15 late fee will be assessed if paid after the 5th of the month regardless how many weeks are in the month.
- There are NO REFUNDS
- You must give at least 30 days notice in writing if you will not be returning if you are a recreational student.
- Company and Pre-Company students are committed for 1 yr. contract.
- You will follow all studio rules as stated in the brochure and come to class prepared with the appropriate shoes and attire.
- You will respect all staff and students of Spotlight Dance Company
Spotlight Dance Company
Waiver of Responsibility
Any dancer participating in a dance class takes certain incumbent risks. These include, but are not limited
to, sprains, pulled muscles and broken bones. Participation in Spotlight Dance Company classes indicates the acceptance of such risks by dancers.
Therefore, we, the undersigned, will not hold Spotlight Dance Company or any of their Directors,
or staff liable or responsible for injuries or damages sustained while participating in any activity related to “dance classes” or perfomances.
FEES AND TUITION
Please call 254-289-0543 for tuition rates and Sibling and multiple class discounts.
- Tuition is DUE on the 1st of the month. Monthly statements can be sent by email if requested
- $15 late fee after the 5th of the month
- There is a $50 recital fee for all students in the recital.
- We accept Cash, Checks (payable to Spotlight Dance Company), all major Credit Cards, and we have ACH set up
- Monthly Tuition payments remain constant throughout the year. This policy includes the long(5 week); short(3 week) months, absences, vacations, and/or holidays.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR CLASSES MISSED. If you decide to withdraw from the studio, we must receive a 30- day written notice or you will be responsible for that tuition. NO EXCEPTIONS. Company members, please refer to your contract.